We rely on financial donations from the community to support our services to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. Check out our donor gift clubs to see where you would most like to give. Then donate online or mail your donation to: NWA Women’s Shelter, P.O. Box 1059, Rogers, AR 72757.
Did you know that it costs:
• $10 to provide transportation for one day for a woman to go to work, class, or health appointments?
• $50 to shelter a woman or child for one day (including a private room, food, clothing, and support)?
• $115 to provide court advocacy for one day to help a victim with orders of protection, child custody cases, or divorces?
• $315 to provide one week of safe dating and anti-bullying education in local schools?
• $500 to provide women in the shelter with two weeks of life skills classes, such as cooking, yoga, journaling, or coping with grief?
Donating to the NWA Women’s Shelter will transform lives of victims of violence right here in your community. But it will also transform your life. Becoming a member of one of our donor gift clubs gives you a direct role in building a more peaceful community. Plus, you will receive insider information about the NWA Women’s Shelter and the latest news about domestic violence in our community. And you will always know what your donation has accomplished. We are committed to transparency and accountability to our donors.
Not convinced? Check out our Donor Frequently Asked Questions.
We are eager to welcome you to our donor community. Join us today!